Mental and physical fatigue is what one gets after a daylong roaming here and there. Dr. Eugene Krameropines that our body has an aptitude to do a little more than what we normally do. But for that we need to ensure that we taking proper care of it. He adds that we should eat right, drink plenty of water, stretch and exercise so as to be ready for the big day.
Dr. Eugene Kramer tips
- Make sure that the clothing you wear is comfortable. Prefer wearing layers since you may be going from cold environment to warm environment.
- Stay hydrated. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. On shopping days you may need to increase this intake. Shun tea, coffee, soft drinks and alcohol. Don't take them as a substitute for water.
- If possible, do not bring your child on a shopping trip. They don't have stamina for such an event and eventually you and your child will get frustrated from each other. Do not add more frustration to an already stressful situation.
- Avoid wrapping gifts while sitting on the floor. Sitting on the hard floor can inflict havoc on your posture.
- If possible, obtain a locker. Lockers cut down on how much luggage you have to carry around.
- Wear shoes with plenty of cushioning in the soles to absorb the pressure while walking.
- If you feel some pain, apply ice on the affected area for 20 minutes and then take it off for couple of hours.
- While taking breaks, have light food. Opt for salads and fruits instead of burgers and fries.
If you want to obtain more information, please browse through http://newenglandspineanddisccenter.com.